Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
PermaCharger collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails
The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your device, you may return/cancel your order within thirty 30 days after the date on which you purchased your PermaCharger device.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it with all the parts that you received. It must also be in the original packaging.
- To receive the 30-Day money-back guarantee, you are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to us if it’s not a quality-related issue.
- If returning an item, please ship it back within 30 days after you receive approval. Further delay may void your return.
- We will determine the return shipping address upon your refund approval. Please do not ship any item back without confirming the return shipping address with PermaCharger (doing so may void your return).
- We will only issue a refund after we have received the return product.
- If at anytime your charger become defective, you are covered for a 90-day free replacement guarantee. This only applies to quality related issues. We may send you a pre-paid shipping label to return the defective product directly to us.
- We reserve the right to shorten or lengthen our warranty at any time. The warranty you receive will be based on what the warranty policy was when you purchased our product.
- We may require further visual evidence before we issue a replacement (photographs, Skype, etc).
- Warranty-related shipping costs are only covered in the country of purchase.
All orders are shipped within 5 days. Monday – Friday 11 AM- 7 PM EST.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
All orders will either be fulfilled by the merchant (PermaCharger) or through a fulfillment service (Fulfillment by Amazon).
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight of your products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
When an item is on backorder, we will ship you the order once it becomes available. The checkout page will notify you that a product is on backorder.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
38 Linwood Drive, Monroe, NJ, 08831
Last Updated: February 2017